- Getting all the atendees in line to sign in and make name tags for them.
- Trying to get everyone to write something on these
- "What issues in sustainability do you think needs more attention?"
- composting, ethical food source, water, energy production, oceanwise, climate change
- "What does sustainability mean to you?"
- to think about the future, ensuring that future generations have the opportunity to survive and thrive on our planet
- led the atendees from the gym to the auditorium where the leaders of the activity talked about sustainability
- helped with handing out sandwiches to the atendees which I enjoyed a lot because I got to talk to some of them and I enjoyed the fact that people kept coming to my station so I was the first one who ran out of sandwiches to give.
- UBC people talking about their projects
I enjoyed gaining a new experience, and to be out on a pro-d day which was really helpful for other people like volunteering for instance. I also kind of made some friends, students from other different schools. I got to eat free cookies and sandwiches which was amazing. To be led by wonderful and friendly leaders like Celina and Lovely was amazing too!